Page Law Office
About Ed PageEd Page is a 1997 graduate of the University of North Carolina's Kenan-Flagler Business School and a 2000 graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Law.
Mr. Page served as an Assistant District Attorney in Lee County from 2000 until 2004. During that time, Mr. Page tried hundreds of cases in District Court as the primary District Court prosecutor in Lee County. He also handled felony matters ranging from Murder and Embezzlement to Felony DWI and drug matters.
In 2004, Mr. Page became an associate with the Raleigh firm of Yates, McLamb & Weyher, LLP, where he specialized in medical malpractice defense and general civil defense.
Ed Page has handled cases in courts across the State of North Carolina, garnering a reputation as an intelligent, reasonable and credible attorney and a strong and savvy advocate for his clients. He has represented the State of North Carolina and some of the largest insurance companies in the state. Put the experience of Page Law Office to work for you.
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Small Claims
- Credit Cards Accepted
- We are proud to accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover. Ask about a CASH discount. (Barter also considered for Lee County Residents)
- Contingent Fees
- We take many cases on flat fee, hourly rate, and contingency fee basis. Call and inquire about your case today!
- Free Consultation
- We are happy to offer the first 30 minutes of consultation about your case for FREE.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- We'll happily consider matching any other fee offer you receive. Representative Fees (court costs/fines not included)*: Speeding Ticket $125 DWI $1000 People's Court $500 *Each case is unique. Call for a quote on your case today.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
|Owner, Page Law Office|
|Associate Attorney, Yates, McLamb & Weyher, LLP|
|Medical Malpractice Defense, General Insurance Defense Litigation|
|Assistant District Attorney, 11th District Attorney's Office|
|Primary District Court prosecutor for Lee County. Felony caseloads included Financial and Property Crimes (e.g. Embezzlement, Larceny, etc.), Drug Crimes, Traffic Felonies, and Murder.|
|University of North Carolina School of Law - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill||J.D.||Law|
|Activities: Chief Justice of the Student Body, UNC-CH Trial Team|
|University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill||B.S.||Business Administration|
|Commissioner||Sanford Historic Preservation Commission||2009-Current|
|President||Lee County Bar Association||2003-2004|
|Secretary/Treasurer||Lee County Bar Association||2001-2003|