THE JIN LAW GROUP
About Ruth JinRuth Jin, Esq. (email@example.com) has extensive experience in the following practice areas:
- Early-stage company formation and financing, intellectual property protections, licensing agreements, and other general corporate matters;
- Business Acquisitions, Mergers, Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances;
- Venture Capital, Private Equity & Entrepreneurial Transactions, including Fund formation, evaluating and structuring of initial and follow-on investments, structuring and negotiating anquisition of target companies, debt financing such as syndicated loan facilities, subordinated debt facilities and mazzanine debt facilities, advising on continuing relationships with portfolio companies, and determining strategies for investment exit;
- Hedge Funds & Investment Managements; and
- Chinese law and Japanese law. Ruth is absolutely fluent in Chinese, Japanese and Korean, and has represented many American companies doing business in China, Korea and Japan, and many Chinese, Korean and Japanese companies doing business in the U.S., in connection with a wide range of corporate transactions.
Prior to having her own law firm, she worked for 6-7 years at the corporate law departments of such major law firms as Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe and McKee Nelson (merged with Bingham McCutchen LLP).
Ruth has publications in law journals and often speaks at business roundtables. Ruth was a panelist in the 2005 American Bar Association Section of International Law Spring Meeting on international trade related issues, and was a fellow of the Institute of International Economic Law in Washington, D.C. from 2003 to 2004.
Directory Practice Areas
- Business Law
- International Law
- Securities Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
|District of Columbia|
|Georgetown University Law Center - Georgetown University|
|Member, American Bar Association|
|Member, New York State Bar Association|
|Member, District of Columbia Bar Association|
|Member, New York City Bar Association|