Free Consultation: (614) 876-7888Tap to Call This Lawyer
Aaron Epling

Aaron Epling

Epling Law Office
  • Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law ...
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Aaron B. Epling operates Epling Law Office, LLC; serving all of Ohio and limited primarily to estate planning and probate law. He routinely assists clients in the orderly and tax efficient transfer of wealth during life and after death by preparing all related estate planning documents; representing fiduciaries of trusts, decedent’s estates and guardianships; planning for incapacity and elder concerns; planning for employee benefits; planning charitable gifts; and handling tax controversy and fiduciary litigation. Aaron resides in Hilliard, Ohio with his wife, Tiffany, and three girls. He is an avid golfer and racquetball player and he enjoys spending time with his girls.

Capital University Law School
Capital University Law School Logo
Professional Experience
Epling Law Office
Articles & Publications
Modern Ohio Estate Planning
Very Limited
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar Association - Estate Planning, Trust, & Probate Law Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Ohio  # 0091942
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
ID Number: 0091942
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Elder Law
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. Can I use an attachment to my Living Trust to list my beneficiaries (26 nieces & nephews)?
A: You may amend your revocable living trust by a document signed by you. Keep in mind that each word matters, so be careful.
Q. My MIL died without a Will in Ohio. She owned her house out right. How can we transfer the title to her son?
A: Yes. Depending on the county, go to the county probate court's website and look for forms for a "Real Estate Only" transfer. You can do this yourself with a little work.
Q. Can the executor of a will take all cash out of deceased accounts and not report it when filing will for probate.
A: Depends. If the executor is also a joint owner or a beneficiary on those accounts, then YES. If the accounts are in the decedent's name and no beneficiary or joint owner exists, then NO.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Epling Law Office, LLC
Contact & Map
3544 Main Street
Hilliard, OH 43026
Telephone: (614) 876-7888
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed