Before he began his career as a criminal defense lawyer, Aaron served as a criminal prosecutor for 5 years. Aaron has handled thousands of cases and more than 200 trials before a judge or jury. He has trained prosecutors and police officers on wide range of issues.
As Aaron transitioned from working as a prosecutor to private practice, Judges that he had previously appeared before asked him to represent certain clients as a public defender. Aaron continues to take on new clients that are facing all types of criminal charges.
With the economy being hard on everyone, Aaron started handling bankruptcy cases for friends, family members and past clients. Now he has expanded his practice to include handling bankruptcies for new clients.
Aaron has a Bachelors degree in Business Management and a Juris Doctorate in Law. He is a member of the Washington State Bar, Utah State Bar, the U.S. District Court of Western Washington, and the U.S. District Court of Utah.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Legal, Business
- Law Office of Aaron Nielson
- - Current
- Keith Barton & Associates
- Utah County Attorney's Office
- Taylorsville City
- City of Holiday
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Consumer Bankrutpcy Attorneys
By phone or in person at attorney's discretion.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees for personal injury cases only.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Foreclosure Defense
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- English: Spoken, Written
- InfiniTeam Legal Solutions, PLLC - dba Aaron Nielson Law
- Aaron Nielson - Blog