Aaron Papero, a native Floridian, obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center in 2008. He graduated with various honors including the “Order of the Barrister” and “Krupnick and Campbell” awards for excellency in trial advocacy.
After graduation, Mr. Papero worked as an Assistant State Attorney for the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s Office where he spent 9 years sharpening his skills as a strong litigator. During that time he successfully tried over 100 jury and non-jury misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from simple battery to first degree murder. At times he carried caseloads in excess of 300 cases while also supervising multiple young prosecutors as a division lead. He was eventually promoted to the Organized Crime Unit and became cross-sworn as a Special Assistant United States Attorney where he was tasked with investigating and prosecuting criminal cases such as drug and gang violence in the Southern District of Florida. His impressive abilities to lead others, prosecute and investigate while managing excessive workloads added to his repertoire of experience once he joined private law firms in the South Florida area.
While working for a private civil defense firm, he engaged in all aspects of civil practice in the areas of personal injury, product and premises liability, and first-party property cases. When he joined Freeman Injury Law he was already well-acquainted with personal injury law and his experience on the defense side has provided him with a unique perspective. Today, he excels at securing maximum financial recovery for Freeman Injury Law’s clients and providing competent legal representation for the injured.
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: • Recipient of the “Krupnick and Campbell” Graduation Award for Excellency in Trial Advocacy • Recipient of the “Order of the Barrister” Graduation Award for Excellency in advocacy while participating in intramural and interscholastic or moot court competitions • Moot Court Honor Society • American Association for Justice (AAJ formerly ATLA) Trial Competitor
- University of Idaho
- B.A. (2003) | Business Management & Information Systems
- Injury Attorney
- Freeman Injury Law
- - Current
- Special Assistant United States Attorney
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Florida
- • Cross-Sworn as a Special Assistant United States Attorney tasked with investigating and prosecuting money laundering, gang violence and drug (including OCDETF) cases for the Southern District of Florida.
- Assistant State Attorney
- Palm Beach County
- • Experienced and strong litigator having successfully tried over 100 jury and non-jury misdemeanor and felony trials ranging from Simple Battery to First Degree Murder in both State and Federal Court. • Promoted quickly to Specialty Division with the Organized Crime Unit engaging in multiple complex criminal litigation cases including Gang RICO’s with State and Federal nexus. • Recognized by State Attorney for successful convictions in numerous felony trials. • Managed all aspects of felony criminal prosecution from case filing to pleas, trials and appeals. • Skillfully responded to and argued all appellate post conviction motions for the Felony Division • Served as the lead attorney in the division and ensured proper management and supervision carrying caseloads in excess of 300 cases at a time. • Supervised and trained subordinate attorneys and support staff. • Managed special executive assignment cases in Broward County. • Presented training on substantive areas of law to other Assistant State Attorney’s. • Conducted presentations throughout the community on numerous topics relevant to the role of the State Attorney’s Office.
- Juris Doctorate
- Florida State Bar
- Florida Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No Cost No Fees Unless We Win.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Aaron Papero's Website Profile
- Freeman Injury Law
- South Florida Injury Lawyers Blog
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney Blog
- Florida Workers' Compensation Attorney Blog
- Florida Nursing Home Lawyer Blog
Aaron has put his experience to work with his passion for civil defense and tenacity from criminal prosecution in securing financial compensation for his clients at Freeman Injury Law. Mr. Papero offers every potential client a free case evaluation and doesn’t charge a penny of the fees unless he wins the case. That means no cost, no fees unless we win. Call Aaron today to help you fight for fair compensation for your injuries and other losses at 800-561-7777.