Free Consultation: (973) 281-2388Tap to Call This Lawyer
Adam Brown

Adam Brown

  • Family Law, Divorce, Tax Law ...
  • New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

My goal is to arm my clients with the best possible knowledge about their bankruptcy, family, criminal, or tax cases, while advocating for the best outcome.

Rutgers School of Law-Newark
J.D. (2014)
Activities: Tax Law Society President
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of New Jersey  # 135732017
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Hudson County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Essex County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Tax Law
    Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Additional Practice Area
  • Temporary Restraining Orders
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. Hello My name is Jessica.My sons dad is receiving a settlement next week.will i receive something?
A: Need more information. Were you two married? Is there an agreement?
Q. Do I need to be specific when asking for evidence from opposing attorney?
A: You have the opportunity to conduct what we call "discovery."

There are various mechanisms for discovery request. Since you are on your own, you should consult with an attorney about what you will need to prove your case. Then you should inquiry about how to admit what you need into evidence.

Q. Can a custodial parent put a noncustodial parent on child support twice after being off? Parents were never married.
A: Yes, it is the right of the child.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
ABrown Esq LLC
New Brunswick
317 George St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Toll-Free: (973) 281-2388
Cell: (973) 281-2388
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 AM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)