Founded by Adam Feldman, the Feldman Law Firm is a dedicated, aggressive practice that specializes in a wide variety of charges. Using his experience as a former prosecutor, Adam is able to bring a unique edge to the courtroom that other criminal attorneys can't provide. Adam has successfully defended many cases ranging from DUI, assault, domestic violence, theft, prescription drug charges, drug and marijuana charges, sex crimes, violent crimes, white collar or federal crimes, and weapon possession charges.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Mr. Feldman graduated cum laude
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Psychology
- Lead Criminal Attorney/Head of Criminal Division
- Alcock & Associates, P.C.
- Mr. Feldman honed his craft as a skilled litigator and criminal defense attorney at the law firm of Alcock & Associates, P.C. Here Mr. Feldman obtained dismissals and not guilty verdicts in cases ranging from DUI to Murder. Because of Mr. Feldman's excellent reputation with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, the defense bar, and the Maricopa County Superior Court judges, he quickly rose to the position of Lead Criminal Attorney. Here, Mr. Feldman offered guidance and support to a team of approximately eight criminal defense attorneys. Mr. Feldman left the law firm so as to provide more personal service to his clients. By opening his own law firm, Mr. Feldman has been able to maintain a lower case load. This means more time to better serve each individual client.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- While under the auspices of former county attorneys, Andrew Thomas and Rick Romley, Adam Feldman gained invaluable experience as a prosecutor. Here Mr. Feldman learned how to prosecute cases ranging from DUI to violent felonies. Mr. Feldman also gained tremendous trial training and experience while in this office. Mr. Feldman left the county attorney's office to pursue a career in criminal defense.
- State Bar of Arizona # 023201
- Free Consultation
The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC offers free consultations to any potential client. Call (602) 540-7887 to make an appointment.
- Credit Cards Accepted
The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC accepts all major credit cards
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Facing drug charges in Phoenix? Call criminal attorney Adam Feldman for a free consultation at 602-540-7887.Phoenix Criminal Attorney- Lawyer Answers Questions on Homicide, Manslaughter and Murder
If you or a loved one is facing charges of homicide, manslaughter or murder in the Phoenix area, Adam Feldman can help. You may visit him online at http://www.afphoenixcriminalattorney.... or reach out to him directly at 602-540-7877.Answers to Questions on the Phoenix Prostitution Sting, Busts and Defenses
Streamed live on Apr 8, 2015 Adam Feldman is a criminal attorney in Phoenix, Arizona and in this Google Hangout he answers questions related to the current Phoenix prostitution sting. You can also visit his website for more information.Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer Answers Online Legal Questions
Adam Feldman is a criminal attorney located in Phoenix, Arizona. He answers your online questions in this Google hangout. The questions he answers are as follows:Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney- The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC
Adam Feldman, criminal attorney from Phoenix; explains what separates him from other attorneys and why you should hire the Feldman Law Firm if you have been charged with a crime.Phoenix Criminal Attorney Adam Feldman
Adam Feldman is a criminal and DUI lawyer in Phoenix AZ. Please contact us if you have been charged with a crime.