With over fourteen years' experience in both law firm and large corporate environments, handling local, national, and international transactions of various types, I am able to assist clients in structuring and completing complex transactions while maintaining a personalized focus. Our firm appreciates each opportunity we have to learn a client's needs and provide customized solutions to the client's legal issues. I have substantial experience in real estate, corporate structure and governance, commercial contracts and procurement, mergers and acquisitions, estate and succession planning, taxation planning, and construction.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (2000) | Business Administration--Prelaw
- Honors: with honor
- State Bar of Michigan  # P68803
30 minute free consultation by telephone or by appointment.
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit card service charges may be assessed to client.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees range from $225-$275 per hour, depending on the matter. Fixed fees may be available for estate planning and business formation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Agricultural Law
- Sheridan Law PLC