Adam Noel Schanz
- Divorce, Family Law
- California, Massachusetts
Attorney Adam N. Schanz earned his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, with Honors, from University of California, Santa Barbara. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine School of Law in 2006. During law school, Mr. Schanz clerked for the Honorable Robert P. Applegate in the Los Angeles Superior Court, Family Law Division.
Since admission to the California bar in 2006, Mr. Schanz has worked solely in the private practice of Family Law where he has built an exemplary reputation for integrity, professionalism, and dedication to his work. He has represented hundreds of clients including many professionals, celebrities, and high net worth individuals. He possesses a vast amount of experience successfully handling hundreds of complex litigation matters and virtually every aspect of family law matters.
Mr. Schanz has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by the Super Lawyers publication in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pepperdine Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Client's Choice Award 2017
- California State Bar  # 245526
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Professional Website for Attorney Adam N. Schanz