Attorney Adam Soltys's office is centrally located in Greensboro, right in the middle of his practice area, which spans throughout the Triad in Guilford, Davidson, Rockingham, and Forsyth Counties. Before joining iTicket.law, Adam started and for the past nine years has continued to run his own independent criminal and traffic practice. An avid Davidson Wildcats fan, Attorney Soltys can often be found debating the intricacies of Steph Curry’s shot. Fluent in Spanish, he has a particular focus on serving underrepresented immigrant communities.
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Davidson College
- Associate Attorney
- iTicket.law - Powered by Hatley Law Office
- Technology has radically improved your life. Shouldn’t it make fighting your traffic ticket just as easy? Then why are so many law firms stuck in the 1980's? iTicket.law™ is a 21st century law firm, built to revolutionize legal defense with exceptional service and convenience. We believe you deserve a convenient and pain-free legal process.
- North Carolina State Bar  # 31805
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written