Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University Of Missouri: Kansa
- Master of Laws
- Washburn University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Staff Attorney
- 7th Court of Appeals
- During my tenure at the Court of Appeals, I assisted in the research of legal issues and the drafting of appellate opinions.
- Assistant District Attorney
- 47th District Attorney's Office
- During my employment with the district attorney's office, I reviewed cases at intake to determine whether to accept cases; at times, I also presented cases to the Grand Jury. In 2002, the district attorney's office created the White Collar Crime Unit and I was assigned as the lead attorney for the unit. As the lead attorney, I prosecuted financial crimes as well as provided information to the community on employee theft and misapplication of fiduciary funds. I also coordinated with several law enforcement agencies to successfully prosecute individuals.
- Assistant County Attorney
- Potter County Attorney's Office
- During my employment at the County Attorney's office, I was assigned as the Domestic Violence Prosecutor for 6 months. However, as an assistant county attorney, I was required to try all types of misdemeanors.
- LeadershipSBOT class of 2008-2009
- State Bar of Texas
- Selected for their leadership potential, members of the class, including Adrian, examined what is expected of leaders and received guidance and advice to help them become effective and respected leaders in their profession and in their communities.
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- - Current
- Texas State Bar  # 24000188
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map