Adrian Stephen Andrade
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Employment Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- University of California - Los Angeles
- J.D. (1976) | Law
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. (1973) | Ancient History
- Honors: History Honor Society, Phi Alpha Theta
- Activities: Emphasis on Ancient and Hellenic Greece.
- California State Bar  # 70001
- - Current
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- Chairperson, Board of Directors
- Activities: CRLA provides legal assistance to low income rural residents throughout California.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Q. If my fiances attempted premeditated murder charge is dropped and he gets attempted murder can he do half the sentence
- A: In California, PC 187(a) attempted murder second degree gets you 15% credit and not 50% credit when sentenced to state prison.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map