Tampa Bay Criminal Defense and DUI Attorney Ajay Pallegar -
Former State Prosecutor with over 50 criminal jury trials, 50 bench trials, and extensive DUI training and experience.
Mr. Pallegar is a graduate from the University of South Florida and Stetson University College of Law. He is a Former Pinellas County Assistant State Attorney and has over tried over 100 criminal trials to verdict. As a prosecutor, he received specialized training in domestic violence cases by being appointed to the domestic violence division of the Pinellas County State Attorneys Office. Specifically battery, assault and domestic violence injunctions. He has also received considerable training in prosecuting DUI cases.
His DUI training and experience is extensive. It includes completion of the Florida Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor Program (TSRP) Drugged Driving Seminar. After attending this seminar, Mr. Pallegar learned of the methods used by law enforcement officers to detect drivers operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs. In addition to completing DUI Trial Advocacy School he has attended and completed an Advanced DUI Seminar held by the Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor Program. Furthermore, Mr. Pallegar has tried countless DUI cases involving drugs, alcohol and a combination of both.
Mr. Pallegar is a member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Managing Partner
- Pallegar Law, P.A.
- Assistant State Attorney
- Pinellas County State Attorneys Office Sixth Judicial Circuit
- Prosecuted both felonies and misdemeanors. Completed the Florida Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor Program (TSRP). Completed the Drugged Driving Seminar. Completed both DUI Trial Advocacy School and Advanced DUI Trial Advocacy School. Tried several DUI cases involving drugs, alcohol and a combination of both.
- DUI training for St. Petersburg Cadets, Moot Court Practice, Pinellas County
- Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers
- Top Pro
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- St. Judes Homeless Veterans Resource Center
- Member of Board of Directors and Legal Liason.
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
30 minute free consultation on all DUI and Criminal cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit Card, Cash, Check.
- Contingent Fees
Injury and Insurance cases .
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- Kannada: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Ajay Pallegar's Website Profile
- Pallegar Law, P.A. Website
- Tampa Bay Criminal Defense Attorney Blog