(218) 463-2088Tap to Call This Lawyer
Alan B. Fish
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1993) | LAW
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
Certain types of cases are typically taken on a percentage basis do to the risk, amount of time involved and cost that the client is unable or unwilling to take on. These typically involve personal injury cases and insurance company disputes.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Websites & Blogs
- Alan B. Fish, P.A.
Contact & Map