Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Pace Law School
- Boston University
- B.A | Political Science
- Feldman Kieffer, LLP
- - Current
- Handle civil defense litigation matters on behalf of clients throughout the state of New York, primarily focusing on personal injury litigation, lead paint litigation, nursing home negligence litigation, and free speech / defamation actions.
- Law Offices of John Quackenbush
- Handled insurance defense litigation matters on behalf of Travelers insureds, primarily focusing on personal injury litigation, but also handling some defamation and municipal matters.
- Law Office of Alan J. Bedenko
- Trial of civil matters in District, Superior and Federal District Courts. Trial of criminal matters in District Courts. Appointed to represent indigent criminal defendants in Brookline District Court. Grew firm from clientele of zero, to successful practice concentrating on housing litigation, personal injury law, consumer protection matters, and criminal defense. Solely responsible for marketing, web design, firm management.
- Boone & Henkoff
- Trial of civil matters in District, Superior and Federal District Courts. Assisted partner with prosecution and defense of various civil and criminal matters. Handled average of 50 unique cases at any given time. Developed concise and persuasive writing and verbal styles.
- New York State Bar  # 2678464
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Insurance Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Croatian: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map