Alan Leslie Rosenfield
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Married, father of 2, practicing law since 1983.
Alan advocates forcefully on behalf of all clients. He is responsive to each client’s needs, and is an effective advocate.
Attorney Alan Leslie Rosenfield over the course of his 36 years has successfully represented clients in the Massachusetts Supreme Court; Superior Courts in the Commonwealth involving civil and criminal cases; District Courts in the Commonwealth involving civil and criminal cases; the Juvenile Courts and Clerk’s Hearings in Worcester County; Middlesex County; Hampshire County; and Suffolk County.
Attorney Alan Leslie Rosenfield intentionally concentrates in all aspects of divorce; criminal defense; personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents; premise liability; dog bite; and medical and legal malpractice; and family law and child welfare cases. His divorce and family law practice includes representing parties with issues concerning child custody, child support, alimony or spousal support, the valuation and division of assets and debt, visitation schedule or parenting plans, paternity cases, complaints to modify or enforce court orders prenuptial agreements, guardianships and adoptions.
His personal injury practice reflects the 36 years of strong advocacy in obtaining for clients fair compensation, that is just for the injuries they have incurred, due to others’ negligence.
His child welfare practice includes the representation of clients that have an open case with the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF). He represents successfully clients with matters pertaining to placement of their children and the defense of allegations of parental neglect or abuse.
His criminal defense practice focuses on the representation of individuals charged with serious felonies and misdemeanors such as operating under the influence of alcohol; drug trafficking; sexual assault; motor vehicle moving violations; domestic assault; and restraining order violations.
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 428955
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- English: Spoken, Written