Since 1975 Alan M. Schiffman has been representing injured and disabled workers and their families regarding claims for workers' compensation, Social Security, long-term disability and personal injury matters. He and the other attorneys in the firm are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to those in need. So, if you find yourself in need of legal assistance, contact us - we are here to help. Check out our website at www.schiffmanlaw.com for detailed background information regarding us.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1975) | Law
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. (1972) | Political Science
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives
- Arizona Association Of Justice
- Arizona Association of Lawyers for Injured Workers
- Workers' Compensation Specialist
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona  # 004257
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Free consultations are available regarding workers' compensation, Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability and personal injury matters.
Most cases are handled on a percentage fee basis. Social Security matters are usually handled under the Social Security Administration's fee agreement procedure.
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Long Term Disability
- Schiffman Law Office, P.C. website