Alan S. Rubin has been practicing Workers Compensation, Auto Accident Law and helping those in need for over three decades. As a sole practitioner a phone call to my office will let you speak to a real attorney and not a paralegal, case manager of law clerk. When you have questions speaking with an experienced attorney can make all the difference. I take great pride in taking my clients phone calls or in promptly returning phone calls if I am in Court when you call.
When I represent a person injured in a Motor Vehicle or Semi Tractor Trailer wreck I take great care to make sure you medical bills are paid and that your lost wages are accounted for. I have been practicing law in Kentucky since 1987 and I have learned quite a lot in that time. Not every lawyer that advertises in Kentucky primarily practices in Kentucky, before you choose a lawyer make sure you get one that knows the law in Kentucky and that one shuffle your case off to a paralegal or a "case manager". When yu want answers to difficult questions wouldn't you rather have those answers coming from a Lawyer rather than a case manager with little or no legal training?
I also help those who have been hurt on the job with their Workers Compensation claims. Over the last several years there have been many changes to the Workers Compensation laws in Kentucky and I attend seminars every year to keep up with these changes and I follow the Opinions of the Appellate Courts that interpret the Workers Compensation laws of Kentucky. When you need an experienced Kentucky Workers Compensation Attorney, call on Alan S. Rubin. Going it alone can be complicated ... and COSTLY. It costs nothing to give me a call as my first consultation is always free and I only get paid if I win or settle your case.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Honors: Staff member, journal of Mineral Law and Policy
- University of Louisville
- B.A. (1984) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Woodcock Society Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- Kentucky Justice Association
- A Group of lawyers dedicated to preserving the rights of injured individuals in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Kentucky Workers Association
- A Group of Lawyers dedicated to promoting the rights of injured Workers in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Kentucky State Bar
- Activities: Amicus Committee Member that digest Court decisions to determine when an Amicus Curiae brief may be appropriate
- Amicus Committee Member
- Activities: I serve on the Committee that Digests opinions of the Courts to determine if Amicus Curaie briefs should be filed
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
The first visit is always free and you won't owe me one cent unless I win or settle your case
- Contingent Fees
I work on a contingency fee basis for my Auto Accident, Semi Tractor Trailer Wreck and Workers Compensation cases. This means you don't owe me any fee unless I win or settle your case.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Insurance Claims
- Alan Rubin Attorney at Law Website