Albert W. Laaksonen II, is the founding attorney of Laaksonen Law Offices, P.C. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and his JD from the Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington, Indiana.
Attorney Laaksonen is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, Van Buren County Bar Association, and the Kalamazoo County Bar Association. He is certified as both a Civil Mediator and a Domestic Relations Mediator.
He currently serves on the Community Corrections Board for Van Buren County, and the the Kalamazoo Christian School Association Board.
Attorney Laaksonen specializes in the areas of conflict resolution, criminal law, drunk driving, drivers license restoration, civil litigation, collections, real estate, estate planning, trust administration, trust and probate litigation and business development.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.S. (1987) | Accounting & Political Science
- Michigan State Bar  # 43920
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P43920
- 6th Circuit
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law