Employment Attorney based in Miami servicing the tri-couty area. Alberto Naranjo is a Florida employment lawyer helping with all issues regarding work and your career. AN Law Firm, P.A. mainly focuses its services in Miami (Dade County), Fort Lauderdale (Broward County) and West Palm Beach.
We can help with wrongful terminations, retaliation, unpaid wages, FMLA, pregnancy discrimination, and more!
- Florida International University College of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- AN Law Firm, P.A.
- - Current
- Villarreal v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.: No Disparate Impact under the ADEA in Failure to Hire
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section - E Update
- Introduction to EEOC Wrongful Termination Process , ProLaw CLE , Florida
- ProLaw CLE
- Thousands of employees are terminated every year whom seek counsel from an attorney to help answer their questions. Additionally, a majority of Employers seek an attorney to review any termination decision in order to avoid liability. This course will help you issue spot potential claims and a working knowledge of the Federal Wrongful Termination Laws enforced by the United States of America’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Agency designated to enforce the ant- discrimination laws in the work place. 1) Types of Employees – Public vs Private 2) EEOC Intro 3) EEOC Process 4) Discrimination and Wrongful Termination 5) Retaliation, Harassment and Adverse Employment Action 6) Pretext 7) Similarly Situated Employees 8) Pattern and Practice of Discrimination Bio: Alberto Naranjo is a Florida Employment attorney. Mr. Naranjo began practicing law in 2011 and has been representing employees and employers in employment law cases for over 5 years. Mr. Naranjo has extensive experience with the litigating employment lawsuits in Federal and State court. Additionally, Mr. Naranjo has administered hundreds of claims with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Mr. Naranjo is a member of the Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section, the National Employment Law Association and the local Florida Chapter of the National Employment Law Association, in which he serves as the social chair. Mr. Naranjo enjoys answering any kind of employment law question and co-counseling matters in order to provide excellent client experience. Mr. Naranjo can be contacted at 305-942-8070 or email@example.com.
- Hot Topics in Employment Law *Co-Chair , Continuing Legal Education Committee and the Labor and Employment Law Section
- The Florida Bar
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida National Employment Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Labor and Employment Law Section Florida Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Co-host of CLE event: Hot Topics in Employment Law
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Free Case Evaluation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- English: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken