- Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law, Probate ...
Alex was born in Galesburg, Ill., and has lived in rural western and central Illinois throughout his life. He attended Knox College in Galesburg, graduating in 2011 with a double major in History/Political Science. Prior to law school, Alex worked as a special education aide at West Central High School in Biggsville, Ill., where he coached the football and track teams.Alex earned his J.D., cum laude, in 2016 from the Saint Louis University School of Law.
Alex married his wife Joni in October 2021. They live in the Groveland area along with their two dachshunds and two cats. They welcomed their first child, a son, to their family in 2022. When not working Alex enjoys cooking, trying new restaurants, kayaking, riding bikes, and board games.
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6323792
- Peoria County Bar Assoication
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6323792
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Easements, Homeowners Association, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Formation, Business Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Civil Litigation
- Non-Compete Litigation