I have had a varied practice over the years. My principal practice now is divided between business litigation; criminal law; immigration deportation; domestice relations; and personal injury cases. I also assist clients with inventions to find financing for their inventions. I am primarily interested in energy production and desalinization projects.
I work out of a home office because I like being on the water.
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. | Real Estate; Litigation
- Honors: Dean's List; Number One in class of Constitutional Law Top 2% on Texas Bar Exam
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (1961) | History/English/International Economics; Teaching Certificate
- Former County Attorney Medina County Texas; Former Assistant Attorney General for State of Texas
- Before returning to law school, I taught school and was an elementary school principal.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Car Accidents