We are known for our persistence and preparation.
We are proud of our honesty, integrity and dedication.
We are reliable and we work hard. Most important of all, we have the courage to stand up for our clients.
Big-firm Experience. Small-firm Relationships. Although we have big-firm experience, we prefer to work in a small-firm environment that is focused on client service and justice.
- Rothgerber, Johnson&lyons
- Law Clerk
- Wyoming Supreme Court
- I did legal writing, research, and analysis at the highest level.
- Wyoming State Bar
- - Current
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 30467
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- English: Spoken, Written