Andrei D. TsygankovFounders Legal
- Business Law, Trademarks, Intellectual Property
Andrei Tsygankov is an Atlanta-based attorney and entrepreneur. Andrei’s primary specialization is Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Law, and Intellectual Property Law, including: IP Licensing, Software Licensing, and Trademark Prosecution. Andrei enjoys navigating complex, multi-faceted transactions to build stable, understandable, and effective deal structures for clients.
In addition to being one of the founding Partners of Founders Legal, Andrei has over 10 years’ experience serving as a C-level executive for companies in the legal, enterprise software, and international distribution and logistics industries.
Given his business background, Andrei promotes a practical approach to the practice of law, focusing first and foremost on providing clear answers, efficient legal solutions, and ultimately, great value to clients.
Andrei also has a passion for supporting the entrepreneurship community, not only working with new companies, but regularly guest lecturing in classes and workshops on legal and business topics.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. | Management, Accounting
- Founders Legal
- - Current
- I am a partner and one of the founding attorneys at Founders Legal (Bekiares Eliezer LLP). My main proficiency is in general business law, including: domestic and international business transactions, forming and structuring new and growth companies, corporate governance, commercial negotiation, and contracts. Founders Legal is a new age, low overhead, boutique law firm run by experienced lawyers who are tech entrepreneurs themselves. All of us at Founders Legal have a firsthand understanding of the demands and difficulties faced by startup businesses and their founders. That is why our team is composed of practical, results oriented attorneys who believe strongly in providing quality, yet cost-effective solutions for our clients.
- Chief Operating Officer
- - Current
- I am one of the founders and the Chief Operating Officer at SmartUp® - a technology company based in Atlanta, GA. SmartUp® has developed a patent-pending platform that makes legal services affordable for startups and small businesses without compromising the quality of legal work. The SmartUp® platform provides both attorneys and their clients with tools that save the time for attorneys and, in turn, save money for the clients.
- Managing Director
- America-Europe International
- I managed and later served as General Counsel to a group of companies that focus on Manufacturing, Export, Wholesale Distribution, and Marketing. The products that we mainly work with are in the automotive aftermarket and construction industries. I am responsible for brand management, day to day company operations, managing employees, vendor and customer relationships, as well as development of new projects.
- State Bar of Georgia  # 211364
Please request a consultation at www.ipsmartup.com
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit Cards, eChecks and PayPal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
At Founders Legal, we dislike billing hourly as much as you do, and will only do so when we absolutely have to. We will always do our best to quote our work on a fixed fee or a capped basis, depending on the project.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transactional Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written