(972) 600-8045Tap to Call This Lawyer
Andres MartinezThe Law Officer of Yolanda Castro-Dominguez
- Immigration Law, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
My name is Andrés E. Martinez. I am a South Texas native, licensed to practice in the great State of Texas. I have a BBA in Finance and Management from Texas A&M University, an MBA from UT-Pan American, and a JD from Texas A&M University. My law practice includes Family Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate, as well as, Immigration. I practice primarily in the DFW metroplex for state law-related cases; however, for Immigration, I have clients from all over the world.
I am fluent in both English and Spanish and ready to help!
Thanks and Gig 'Em!
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- Juris Doctorate
- Activities: Law Review - Business Editor
- State Bar of Texas  # 24102150
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24102150
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat fee services as well as hourly-fee services
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Yolanda Castro-Dominguez
Contact & Map