Andrew was born and raised in Syracuse, NY and moved to Charlotte in 2010 to pursue his legal education. Having grown up with 8 siblings and step-siblings, Andrew has been preparing to be a litigator his entire life.
He attended SUNY Cortland for his undergraduate studies where he majored in Political Science. He went on to law school shortly after where he completed his graduation requirements in two and a half years; a full semester early. While in law school, Andrew was inducted into the Order of the Crown academic honor society, served as the president of the LGBT Legal Society, and received pro bono highest honors for his volunteer work during law school.
Andrew also completed two internships with the Mecklenburg County Public Defender’s Office and the Iredell District Attorney’s office, serving as lead counsel on multiple criminal trials.
Have a question or legal issue? Andrew Gordon is your expert, with years of proven experience and success in and out of the courtroom. Get in touch with Andrew Gordon now.
- State University of New York - College at Cortland
- B.A. | Political Science
- Charlotte School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: inducted into the Order of the Crown academic honor society. Pro bono highest honors for volunteer work during law school.
- Activities: President of the LGBT Legal Society
- The Law Offices of Andrew L. Gordon, PLLC
- The Cost of Pleading Guilty to a Traffic Ticket in North Carolina
- Legal Blog of The Law Offices of Andrew L. Gordon, PLLC
- North Carolina State Bar # 51612
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 51612
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written