The Barber Law Firm is a full service personal injury law firm that helps injured victims throughout Texas receive the compensation they deserve. Mr. Strong earned his law degree from the Texas Tech University School of Law, where he was a two-time recipient of the Kenneth H. Burns Distinguished Service Scholarship for his volunteer work in the local legal community. During law school, Mr. Strong served as the Director of Communications for the Texas Tech Board of Barristers, a student-led, invitation-only organization devoted to the promotion of the judicial system as a whole from alternative dispute resolution to jury trial. In his last year in law school, Mr. Strong was selected for the Board of Barristers Outstanding Member Award, a scholarship awarded by polling of his peers. Before law school, Mr. Strong attended St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas, where he majored in philosophy and graduated Magna Cum Laude. During his time at St. Edward’s University, Mr. Strong worked on efforts to reform the criminal justice system, with an emphasis on corporately-owned jails, prisons, and immigrant detention facilities.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Honors: Board of Barristers Outstanding Member Award, McWhorter, Cobb, and Johnson, 2013 Distinguished Service Scholarship, Kenneth H. Burns, 2013 Distinguished Service Scholarship, Kenneth H. Burns, 2012
- Activities: American Bar Association - Member 2010 - 2013 Texas Tech Board of Barristers - Director 2012 - 2013
- Attorney at Law
- The Barber Law Firm
- Texas State Bar # 24081665
- - Current
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
The Barber Law Firm, Dallas, TX Personal Injury Lawyers, is paid only out of the winnings (contingency fee, plus court costs and expenses).
- Personal Injury
- English: Spoken, Written