Andrew Bonderud is a seasoned trial attorney, who represents clients in state and federal court throughout Florida. He focuses his practice on serious personal injury and car accident cases; and state and federal criminal defense, including complex white collar criminal cases, brought by the US Department of Justice and US Attorney Offices.
Andrew Bonderud earned a bachelor of arts degree with high honors from Vanderbilt University in 2005, and a Juris Doctor degree from Boston College Law School in 2012. Between college and law school, he was a Surface Warfare Officer in the U.S. Navy.
While in the Navy, he deployed to Latin America as part of a Joint Inter-Agency Task Force (JIATF-South) to interdict narcotics that were being trafficked to the United States via the Eastern Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. He later deployed to the Middle East with the USS Enterprise Strike Group, where he participated in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
Andrew is fluent in Spanish. When you call our office, a bilingual secretary will answer. Llamenos hoy.
Highlights from 2022:
* Lead counsel in 4-day federal criminal jury trial in Ocala, Florida.
* Obtained involuntary dismissal of $35,000,000 health care fraud criminal conspiracy charge in federal court.
* Obtained 27-month, below-guidelines sentence for client, who was charged by federal indictment with conspiracy to commit access device fraud.
* Negotiated dismissal of 3-count vehicular homicide case, resulting in a plea of guilty to a low-level misdemeanor traffic violation.
* Obtained cease and desist order against JEA in labor relations arbitration.
* Obtained reinstatement and back-pay for client in labor relations arbitration against the City of Orlando.
* Obtained policy limits settlements in numerous auto injury and premises liability cases.