Visit www.floridalocallaw.com or call 407.215.7055 for a free consultation.
* Florida Trend's Florida Legal Elite: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013 and 2012 (top 1% of lawyers practicing in Florida).
* Florida Super Lawyers: 2023, 2022 and 2021 (top 5% of lawyers practicing in Florida).
* 1 of only 2 attorneys (out of over 100,000 licensed to practice law in the State of Florida) double board certified by the Florida Bar in:
(1) Business Litigation and
(2) City, County and Local Government Law, a recognized expert in these areas.
* AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
* 10.0 Superb rated by Avvo.
* Top Rated Appellate Lawyer - 2018 and 2017.
* Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation - 2013.
* Clerked at Florida Supreme Court for the Honorable Peggy Quince, the first African-American female justice in Florida and the first Justice to be jointly appointed by an outgoing Democratic Governor and an incoming Republican Governor.
* Worked at an Am Law 100 firm in its commercial litigation and appellate departments.
* Appointed City Attorney for one of the top 15 largest cities - out of all 412 cities - in Florida for 7 years.
* During legal career, worked in private practice and in all stages of government: federal, state and local.
* Florida Bar's Business Litigation Board Certification Committee (2018 - Present):
(1) Chair (2022-2023); and
(2) Vice Chair (2020-2022).
* Executive Council - Florida Bar's City, County & Local Government Law Section (2015-2018):
(1) Professionalism and Ethics Committee Chair - (2016-2018); and
(2) Secretary/Treasurer - (2017-2018).
* Life-long Republican and Member of The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies.
* Devout Roman Catholic and 3rd Degree Member of the Knights of Columbus.
* Ardent advocate for the homeless.