Andrew SpainhowerMcMullin Injury Law
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Workers' Compensation ...
- Arizona, Utah
Partner at McMullin Injury Law.
Andrew has a breadth of experience in every aspect of personal injury law from simple insurance claims to complex jury trials. He is extremely passionate about being able to truly help people who need it the most by making insurance companies do what's right. Andrew has been with McMullin Injury Law since 2013. He became a partner at the firm in 2018. Andrew has successfully handled hundreds of personal injury cases and obtained millions of dollars for his clients.
Andrew graduated from The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. A.S.U. is the 5th ranked law school in the western United States. While in law school, Andrew was a Dean’s Recruitment Award recipient, a Charles E. Jones Scholar recipient, and he earned the Pedrick Scholar Award for excellence in academic achievement. He also won the “CALI Excellence for the Future Award” for achieving the highest grade in a practical application clinic entitled, “The Litigation Experience.” This was the crowning achievement of Andrew’s legal education as litigation and courtroom techniques had been his focus throughout his law school experience. Andrew also served as the judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Bruce R. Cohen of the Maricopa County Superior Court.
Andrew's legal practice focuses primarily on personal injury, workers compensation, and civil litigation.
Prior to moving to Arizona for law school, Andrew graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Communication from Dixie State University. While at Dixie State, he earned The Dean’s Scholarship, and he worked as the play-by-play broadcaster for Dixie State College basketball and football.
He is married with two children and lives here locally in St. George. Andrew loves the St. George community and would be honored to help you after an accident or injury.
For more, see my bio at: http://www.stgeorgeutahattorneys.com/st-george-attorney-andrew-spainhower/
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- McMullin Injury Law
- Top 10 Under 40
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Utah State Bar  # 15260
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Q. Attacked by yellow jackets at work
- A: I agree with the advice given. It is unlikely that you will find a negligent third party in this case. Fortunately for you, given a few assumptions, you should have a valid claim for workers compensation in Utah. For more see: http://stgeorgeutahattorneys.com/top-5-reasons-you-should-not-hire-a-personal-injury-lawyer/
- Q. Hello I'm in Salt Lake city UT I sing a Release of all Claims about a month and a half ago. I keep calling asking
- A: If you signed a release in exchange for a check, you should get the check very quickly. Anything more than 2 weeks is unacceptable.
- Q. I bought a car from a dealership as is Well it broke down on my way home they didn't let me test drive it
- A: In Utah, the lemon law does not apply to used vehicles. The rights and duties of the parties are likely outlined in the contract and or warranty you signed at the time of the sale. For more, check out: http://www.stgeorgeutahattorneys.com/utahs-lemon-law/
- St George Utah Personal Injury Attorneys