Andy Dragovic is a trial attorney who has been successfully representing victims of personal injury, wrongful death and catastrophic injury for over a decade.
Andy’s practice focus includes bringing justice to victims of:
Civil Rights Violations
Andy's practice is statewide, representing victims in courts all across the State of Michigan from Detroit, to Grand Rapids, to the Upper Peninsula. Andy practices in both federal and state courts and has been recognized as a top trial lawyer at the national level. Andy also sits as a case evaluator on the medical malpractice and personal injury panels for the Oakland County Circuit Court.
100% of his practice is dedicated to helping victims get compensation for their injuries and losses.
- The George Washington University
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- Sommers Schwartz PC
- - Current
- Flood Lanctot Connor Stablein, PLLC
- State Bar of Michigan # P767807
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Member of Medical Legal Committee
- Oakland County Circuit Court
- Case Evaluator
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Executive Board Member
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice