Claimed Lawyer Profile
Continuing to serve the needs of our clients with a strong foundation in broad legal experience coupled with personal attention.
- University of Denver
- J.D. (2001) | Sturm College of Law
- University of New Mexico
- B.A. (1998) | Latin American Studies
- San Juan College
- A.A. (1996)
- Law Office of Angela Roff, PC
- - Current
- As of April 2011, I am pleased to announce the opening of my own firm where I continue to serve the needs of my clients with the personable attentiveness necessary in the practice of law. I strongly believe in the concepts of civility, professionalism and decorum of the practice and zealously seek justice in every case.
- Law Offices of Paul Gertz, PC
- Served many clients from Montrose to Eagle and Aspen to Craig with varied legal issues including family law, business law, general civil law, probate law, criminal law and appellate law. Over my years in practice with the office, I tried numerous cases before multiple jurisdictions.
- United States Air Force
- Served at Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, VA, home of the 1st Fighter Wing where I held positions as Chief of Legal Assistance, Special Assistant United States Attorney, and Chief of Tort Claims until July 2005. Also served at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ, home of the 355th Wing where I held positions as Chief of Military Justice and Chief of Claims. I was also honored as Company Grade Officer of the Quarter in June 2006. In my military service I litigated numerous courts-martial and Federal District Court cases, served thousands of military members and their dependents with legal issues, made legal recommendations to Commanders and handled numerous claims against federal servants or contractors.
- Colorado State Bar  # 33501
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AmericanExpress
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Military Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map