Anila S Rasul
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Business Law ...
Having always wanted to open her own law firm, Anila Rasul spent almost her first decade in practice garnering experience at various large and medium sized firms throughout the South Florida area. During this time, Anila represented a variety of clients in bankruptcy, real estate and business law matters. Her clientele ranged from national financial institutions to mid-sized community associations and even first time homebuyers. As counsel for such clients, Anila worked extensively on matters involving creditor rights in bankruptcy cases of all chapters, negotiation of loan modifications and workouts of defaulted loans and accounts, drafting and preparation of renewed loan documentation, as well as, consumer debt collection for community associations. She also has significant training and experience conducting residential real estate title evaluations and closings.
In addition to her practical experience, Anila has also conducted several bankruptcy law lectures and training modules for her institutional clients throughout the United States and abroad. Such engagements often focused on U.S. Bankruptcy laws and their implications for creditors in the bankruptcy arena.
Anila is a proud member of the South Palm Beach County Florida Association of Women Lawyers and the American Bankruptcy Institution. She also earned the recognition as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2016. Anila earned her J.D. in 2006 from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center and her Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Economics from York University in Toronto, Canada in 2001. She is currently admitted to the Florida Bar, as well as, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- The Florida Bar  # 0036378
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration