Anna TobiaThree Attorneys To Every Client, Every Time.
- Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, DUI & DWI ...
Anna graduated from Winona State University with a degree in Law and Society. She then went on to pursue her degree in Paralegal Studies and began working as a litigation secretary. After working in the legal field for 2 years, she went on to pursue her law degree.
Anna obtained her law degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. During law school, Anna clerked as a certified student attorney for the Washington County Public Defender's Office where she represented clients in bail hearings. After she left Washington County, Anna spent her final year of law school as a law clerk at the Dakota County Public Defender's Office where she represented juveniles in delinquency matters and adults in pre-trial matters. Anna was also a certified student attorney for the Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoner's clinic at Mitchell Hamline, representing incarcerated individuals in civil matters. Anna graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 2017.
Prior to joining Groshek Law, P.A. in 2018, Anna worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Steven R. Schwab, Freeborn County District Court Judge in Albert Lea. There, she worked in criminal, civil and family law, doing legal research and drafting orders.
- Winona State University
- Law and Society
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Honors: Certified Student Attorney for the Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoner's clinic at Mitchell Hamline
- Certified Student Attorney
- Washington County Public Defender's Office
- Law Clerk
- Dakota County Public Defender's Office
- Law Clerk
- Honorable Steven R. Schwab, Freeborn County District Court Judge in Albert Lea
- Selected to Minnesota Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0399243
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Cash, Credit Cards and eChecks accepted
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Professional Licensure
- English: Spoken, Written