From FUN WORK to LEGAL WORK
After 30 years of creating FUN as a founder, shareholder, Director, Vice-President and General Manager of FUNWORKS! Family Fun Company in Modesto, CA, I sold my interest in FUNWORKS! at the age of 47 to achieve my childhood goal of becoming an Attorney. After graduating law school among the top grade earners, I passed the California Bar Exam and now practice law in the 209 Area Code including Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Tuolumne Counties.
Today, I represent clients in my firm, AG LAW,
(1) who have been physically injured by another person (Personal Injury Law);
(2) who are in trouble with the law due to drug and alcohol addiction (Criminal Law, DUI Defense and Juvenile Defense);
(3) who are being mistreated in a public school as either a student or teacher (Education Law);
(4) who are Juveniles who are in trouble with the law (Juvenile Delinquency Law), and:
(5) who are tenants/renters with property owner-tenant issues (Real Property Law).
I am a graduate of Modesto Junior College, UC Berkeley, and Drivon School of Law. I am the proud father of two adult children, Aleah and Andrew, who are each succeeding in their chosen professions.
Let me put my years of real world business experience, education and legal knowledge to work for you.