Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award Winner, Finalist Ferguson Moot Court Competition, Dean's List, Graduated Top Ten in Class
- Activities: President Criminal Law Association
- Supervising Attorney
- Riverside County Law Offices of the Public Defender
- Supervised over 30 attorneys from Palm Springs to the Arizona Border in diverse cases including homicides, special circumstances murders, all felonies, juvenile matters, domestic violence, misdemeanors. and DUI
- San Bernardino County Public Defender
- Handled all areas of criminal law including special circumstance murders, homicides, juvenile, domestic violence, felonies, misdemeanors and DUI.
- Law Clerk to Justice Thomas Hollenhorst
- California Court of Appeal
- Drafted numerous court opinions, researched matters or the Court and chambers counsel, trained undergraduate law clerks.
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
Contact & Map