Ard Ardalan

Ard Ardalan

Austin's Tenant Lawyer - Paid Consultation Options Available
  • Personal Injury, Landlord Tenant, Insurance Claims ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Ard Ardalan is a trial lawyer and has worked in litigation during his entire professional career. A proud graduate of the University of Texas School of Law, he has represented hundreds of individuals against large corporations and insurance companies.

Ard founded Ardalan Law Firm PLLC in Austin, Texas to help injured Texans stand up to insurance giants and reckless corporations. Over his career he has helped recover millions for his clients. He is a zealous advocate, passionately dedicated to his cases and clients.

University of Texas - Austin
University of Texas - Austin Logo
Tufts University
Tufts University Logo
Professional Experience
Ardalan Law Firm PLLC
Bar License
State Bar of Texas
Guardianship Certification
State Bar of Texas
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24099132
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 24099132
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
    Products Liability
    Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
  • Persian: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. In a parking lot fender bender,do I sue 18 year old driver or his parents,owners of car?
A: You may need to open an insurance claim first. Open a claim with the parents' insurance company. For a lawsuit, you will need to get a lawyer involved to get the most out of the case. At 18, the driver is no longer a minor and may be sued personally. If his parents negligently entrusted the vehicle to him, they may also be liable. Call a Texas car accident lawyer to go over your options.
Q. I was driving my friends car and hit another car that ended up killing someone and now I’m being sued do I need a lawyer
A: You need to contact: (1) your insurance company, (2) your friend's insurance company, and (3) avoid speaking with anyone else about the case or posting about it on the internet. Either your insurance or your friend's will provide you with an attorney. Disclaimer: I am not your attorney and this communication does not evidence an agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. This is not legal advice and meant for informational purposes only.
Q. Why would a settlement from an auto accident, not caused by me, have the medical bills deducted from the amount?
A: You should contact your attorney to have him/her explain every settlement deduction, as deducting medical costs is normal practice in personal injury settlements. The medical bills were likely used to prove up your case and that is one of the types of damages that was recovered. The medical bills that you incurred may need to be paid out of your settlement because of insurance subrogation, liens, or agreements with your medical providers. Disclaimer: this is not legal advice, and is meant for informational purposes only.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Book a Consultation!
Contact & Map
Ardalan Law Firm PLLC
1211 W. 6th Street
Suite 600-122
Austin, TX 78703
Telephone: (512) 387-5062
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed