Arthur Bass graduated from the University of Tennessee law school, receiving his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree in 1975. He has practiced law for 41 years, providing quality legal services for reasonable fees to the people of Bradley County and the surrounding counties of southeast Tennessee. He has handled cases in all the local state courts as well as the Tennessee Court of Appeals and the Tennessee Supreme Court. Arthur Bass is also licensed in federal court and has handled cases before the Eastern District of TN and in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Legal Clinic Certificate of Merit
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity; Legal Clinic Student Assistant
- University of the South
- B.A. | English History
- Activities: Chi Psi Fraternity
- Bradley County Bar Association
- - Current
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fee arrangements are available in accident, injury, and disability cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases, including all family law and domestic relations cases, are handled at an hourly rate, and an initial retainer fee may be required.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Social Security Disability