The Law Office of Daniel Karpman, established in 1992, is a full service law firm with offices in Springfield, Massachusetts and Northampton, Massachusetts. We offer personal and cost-effective legal solutions to individuals and businesses.
Attorney Karpman received his law degree from Western New England College School of Law, and has an M.B.A. in Management and Finance from New York University Graduate School of Business.
You can expect the highest quality in legal counsel through personal, responsive, and individualized service. We strive to develop and sustain long-term relationships with our clients by earning their trust and through our steadfast commitment to meeting our clients' legal needs.
Our goal is to practice law with integrity, good judgment, and common sense, while zealously advocating for our clients.
Please visit our website at www.dkarpman.com.
- Western New England University School of Law
- J.D | Family Law and Divorce, Estate Planning, Business Law, Criminal Defense, Real Estate
- Law Office of Daniel Karpman
- Established in 1992.
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- - Current
- Hampden County Bar Association
- - Current
Speak directly with me when you call .... Immediate Representation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Protect your legal rights, with an attorney who will respond to your concerns and put your needs first. We take the time to listen, to explain, to care. Please call today to discuss any legal services you need.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law