Attorney Bogen is a 1986 Business School Graduate from Kent State University (BBA with a dual degree in Business Management and Human Resources Management), and obtained his Juris Doctorate (Doctorate of Laws) from Washington University in St. Louis in 1989.
He is a recipient of the prestigious Carter-Tedrow Award and became the first law student in the history of the University to serve as Commencement Speaker at his own graduation ceremony. Attorney Bogen also completed coursework at Pepperdine University Law School's Alternative Dispute Resolution Center.
Attorney Bogen has served as a Trumbull County Probate Court Referee and an Acting Prosecutor in the City of Niles, Newton Falls and Girard. He is a Member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Trumbull County Bar Association, where he has served on the Executive Committee. He currently serves on the Trumbull County Bar Association Family Law Committee.
Attorney Bogen entered private practice in October 1991 in Niles, Ohio. He represents clients upon a wide range of issues.
Attorney Bogen has served with distinction upon the Boards of Directors of many local charitable and philanthropic organizations, including the American Heart Association, March of Dimes, SCOPE of Trumbull County, 2North Park(Treasurer), Community Solutions, Warren Sports Hall of Fame, Beth Israel of Warren (President), Coleman Group- Trumbull County Advisory Committee, among others.
Attorney Bogen was recently honored as the First recipient of the Kent State University Alpha Epsilon Pi Alumnus Of The Year Award in 2011, and in 2013, was selected and installed in the Warren High Schools' Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame.
- Washington University School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: Carter-Tedrow Award -1989 1989 Commencement Ceremonies- Delivered Law School Commencement Address
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Completed Coursework / Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute (1988)
- Kent State University
- B.B.A. / Business Management and Human Resources Management--Dual Degree
- Part Time Prosecutor as needed
- Acting Prosecutor, Newton Falls Municipal Court
- - Current
- Law Office of Attorney Curt P. Bogen, LLC
- - Current
- Owner of The Law Office of Attorney Curt P. Bogen, LLC
- Special Prosecutor
- Girard, Ohio Municipal Court
- Special Prosecutor- Appointed due to Conflict
- Acting Prosecutor
- City of Niles, Ohio
- Part-Time Prosecutor, Assisting City Prosecutor as needed.
- Court Referee
- Trumbull County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas, Probate Division
- 2013 Inductee
- Warren High Schools' Distinguished Alumnus Hall of Fame
- Nominated, Elected and Enshrined as Member of the 2013 Class of Inductees representing the graduates of the Warren City High Schools - (Warren G. Harding, Warren Western Reserve)
- Alumnus of the Year - 2011
- Kent State University Alpha Epsilon Pi
- Selected as first ever recipient as Alumnus Of The Year for the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity, Phi Deuteron Chapter at Kent State University
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
- Trumbull County Bar Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer fees set at time of initial consultation
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- General Civil