I have been practicing Family Law almost exclusively since 2003. I like the freedom of running my own practice and also working in Long Beach. I have been able to do both since 2005. I take pleasure in helping my clients obtain the best possible result in their family law case - negotiating and settling a case when appropriate or litigating to trial when not.
- Western State University College of Law
- Juris Doctor (1998) | General Practice including family law.
- Honors: Amjur Award for top class standing: Wills and Trust Course.
- Activities: Completed Law School, passed the bar on first attempt, while working full time and helping to raise a family
- California State University at Long Beach
- B.Sc. (1987)
- Certiefied Family Law Specialist
- California State Bar
- 9th Circuit
I give a free 15 minute consultation over the phone. I offer a $75 half hour in office consultation to which you can bring documents which I will review for you. The fee is waived if I am retained for your case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My current billing rate is $350 per hour. I accept fixed fees for certain types of cases such as uncontested divorce and civil name changes
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence