As the founder of Hartbrodt Law, P.A., Attorney Barbara J. Hartbrodt is committed to trustworthy and passionate legal representation that focuses on a client-centered approach and collaborative lawyering.
As a native and lifelong resident of Central Florida, Ms. Hartbrodt attended Stetson University in DeLand, Florida for her undergraduate education. In 2015, Barbara graduated with honors, Cum Laude, from Florida A&M University College of Law (“FAMU”) at the top of her class. During her law school career, Ms. Hartbrodt held office as the Treasurer of Law Students for Reproductive Justice, a student organization.
Prior to admission to the Florida Bar, Ms. Hartbrodt interned as an Associate Attorney at the Homelessness & Legal Advocacy Clinic at FAMU College of Law. During this role, she gained valuable experience and skills in handling a wide range of family law issues including divorce, division of assets, child custody/support, alimony, paternity, and domestic injunctions. Ms.Hartbrodt further developed skills including mediation, interviewing and counseling, and trial practice.
Ms. Hartbrodt is a community-minded individual and served as a Volunteer Advocate for Children with the Legal Aid Society-Guardian ad Litem Program of the Orange County Bar Association from 2012 until 2016. In this role, she helped advocate for the best interests of the children in dependency proceedings by the State of Florida. Ms. Hartbrodt’s unique educational and professional experience has helped guide her into a career devoted to helping families navigate the complexity of probate and family law legal issues, a role which requires compassion and understanding.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2015) | Trusts & Estate Planning, Family Law, Trial Practice
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Students for Reproductive Justice- Treasurer
- Managing Attorney
- Hartbrodt Law, P.A.
- - Current
- Provides quality and affordable legal services to the central Florida community in the areas of family law, divorce, probate administration, and estate planning.
- Associate Attorney- Intern
- Florida A&M University College of Law- Legal Advocacy Clinic
- Provided Family Law and Divorce legal services to individuals in the Orlando area.
- The Florida Bar # 0121536
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 0121536
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- English: Spoken, Written
- Barbara Hartbrodt- Attorney and Counselor at Law