Bart Loveman Greenwald
- Business Law, Products Liability, Appeals & Appellate ...
- Kentucky, Kentucky
A Louisville native, Bart is a seasoned litigator who transferred a successful commercial litigation practice at an AM Law 200 firm to become a founding Member of Duncan Galloway Egan Greenwald PLLC.
Bart’s experience focuses on counseling local, national and international corporations in actions involving breach of contract, fraud, negligence, the UCC, defamation and sales disputes (from both plaintiff and defense perspectives). His experience also includes complex arbitration and mediation matters, having served as counsel for Fortune 500 companies as well as local small and medium-size businesses.
Bart is the head of the DGEG litigation practice and served as Vice Chair of Frost Brown Todd’s Complex Litigation Group and Chair of the firm’s Financial Institutions Litigation Group. On a national level, Bart is one of only two Kentucky lawyers currently serving in Leadership of the American Bar Association Section of Litigation, having been elected by his peers to serve on the organization’s governing board. He also was elected by his peers to serve as chair of the Kentucky Bar Association Civil Litigation Section.
An active civic volunteer, one of Bart’s proudest accomplishments came in 2015 when he founded Project H.E.L.P. – Louisville, a program that trains, funds and mobilizes local attorneys to help the homeless with their legal needs. The initiative led to Bart being named a 2015 Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer by the Legal Aid Society of Louisville.
- University of Louisville
- Kentucky State Bar
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Legal Malpractice
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- General Civil
- Duncan Galloway Egan Greenwald, PLLC