Beau joined the Den Herder Law Firm in 2019 with several years of experience practicing in a variety of civil litigation matters, real estate transactions, and debtor-creditor negotiations. Beau serves as the municipal attorney for the town of Mission Hill, South Dakota. Beau graduated from the University of South Dakota Law School in 2014. During law school Beau served as Lead Articles Editor for the South Dakota Law Review and was a member of the Trial Team.
Beau has been a member of the South Dakota Bar Association since 2014 and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota which includes the United States Bankruptcy Court.
Beau is committed to community service having served on the Board of the Yankton Area Arts Association and on the Board of Governors of the South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association.
- State Bar of South Dakota  # 4556
- South Dakota
- State Bar of South Dakota
- ID Number: 4556
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Den Herder Law Firm