Proudly practicing since 2001 in Hancock, Harrison, Stone, Pearl River Counties, Bay St. Louis, Waveland, Pearl River, Picayune, Gulfport, Biloxi, Kiln, and Saucier. Personal Injury, Criminal, Estate, DUI-DWI, Divorce & Family Law, Felony, Small Claims Court, Misdemeanor, Domestic Violence, Business law, Probate, Wills, Simple Legal Documents.
- Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D. | Law
- Attorney Owner
- Becky Farrell, PLLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Henderson & Henderson, P.A.
- Mississippi State Bar  # 100257
- Gulf Coast Center for NonViolence
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal Injury only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Divorce, custody, child support, and family law issues require a consult fee that will be credited to your retainer fee, if you retain our firm.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Becky Farrell, PLLC