Becky A. Pintar has extensive legal experience in representing business clients from the inception of the business, resolution of business issues, drafting contracts and agreements, and collection of debts, to help your business to achieve and maintain success.
Her practice areas are comprised of general business, real estate transactions, contract claims, creditor bankruptcy claims and adversarial complaints, construction law, employment law, administrative law including planning and zoning, and homeowners associations.
Ms. Pintar's transactional work includes drafting and review of contracts, commercial leases, and employment, indemnity, partnership, operating and land sales agreements. She has extensive trial experience including all phases of litigation, including bench and jury trials, mediations and arbitrations. She has extensive research and writing experience including appellate briefs.
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- Nevada State Bar  # 7867
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer both reasonable hourly and fixed fee rates
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law