Benjamin Rabin was admitted to practice law in NY in 1994. After a brief stint as a public defender in Syracuse, NY, he worked for a small practice in Syracuse where he helped start the personal injury department. From there, Ben was hired as counsel for Cigna Insurance Company, and he handled cases all across New York, defending Cigna Insureds who were sued.
In 1999, Ben went back to his passion of representing injured people, working for a personal injury firm in Syracuse. He did that exclusively for over a decade, along the way handling major cases, and great numbers of them. Ben has handled wrongful death cases, paralysis cases, loss of limb cases and many more. He has trial experience in many of the counties across upstate New York, as well as in the Court of Claims where he has pursued NY State itself.
Ben is a member of the Onondaga County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, The American Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice and the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, where he sits on the Board of Directors.
Ben has been repeatedly named “Superlawyer” of Upstate NY as well as “Top Attorneys in Upstate New York” by Hudson Valley Magazine.”
- Boston University School of Law
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- The Rabin Law Firm, LLC
- Super Lawyer of Upstate NY
- Super Lawyers
- Top Attorneys in Upstate New York
- Hudson Valley Magazine
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association of Justice
- The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Board of Directors
- New York State Bar Association # 320679
- - Current
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents