Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Boalt Hall (University of Berkeley School of Law)
- J.D. (1977) | My focus was to learn various areas of the law.
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- 1st year (1974) | My focus was to learn various areas of the law.
- Honors: 1st in class; First Year of Law School.
- Clark University
- B.A. in Philosophy (1970) | Teaching assistantship in philosophy.
- California State Bar  # 79332
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Berne Reuben
Contact & Map