Claimed Lawyer Profile
Primary practice fields are municipal, land use, real estate law. estate planning, and probate.
- New York Law School
- Barnard College, Columbia University
- Honors: Foreign Area Studies Concentrating in East Asian Politics and Language
- Cities of Peekskill, Newburgh, and New Rochelle; and Private Practice
- - Current
- Private Practice: July 2012 to Present. Corporation Counsel, City of Peekskill: April 2011 - June 2012. Corporation Counsel, City of Newburgh: February 2010 - April 2011. Of Counsel, Silverberg & Zalantis: July 2009 - January 2010. Corporation Counsel, City of New Rochelle: February 1997 - June 2009. Private Practice, Peekskill, New York: August 1987 - February 1997. Planner, Assistant Corporation Counsel, and First Deputy Corporation Counsel, City of Peekskill: December 1980 - August 1987.
- Nimham Land Trials of 1765 - 1767, Fort Montgomery, New York
- Fort Montgomery State Historical Site
- Nimham Land Trials of 1765 - 1767: History of Lenape Land Tenure in New York in the 1600s and 1700s.
- Land Tenure: from the Lenape to the Lords of the Manor, Cortlandt Manor, New York
- VanCortlandtville Historical Society
- History of Lenape Land Tenure in New York in the 1600s and 1700s.
- New York State Bar Association
- Municipal Law Section Executive Committee
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court (Southern District)
- Environmental Law
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
Contact & Map