Business and Family Law Attorney Beth Clause A/K/A "Weezie" started her legal career as a paralegal in 1990 and has been a business and family attorney since 2001 representing clients in litigation as well as contracts, real estate matters, divorce and setting up new businesses for success. Beth is a Florida native with a down-to-earth Florida attitude but takes her role as an advocate very seriously.
Beth is an animal lover and would love to represent animals however since that is not possible she tries to do the next best thing, represent other animal lovers.
Beth enjoys the outdoors and working out.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law and Business Administration
- BLC Law
- Six Common Divorce Mistakes
- Beth Clause
- Questions regarding Divorce answered live , Ask Us Brevard , Holiday Inn Viera
- BLC Law
- Attorneys and Real Estate Professionals available to answer questions
- Family Law and Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Florida Dispute Resolution
- Florida State Bar  # 517887
- - Current
- Various  # 517887
- Activities: • The Florida Bar Association since 2001 • U.S. Middle District Court of Florida since 2001 • Certified Circuit Civil Mediator from 2010 through 2017 • American Arbitration Association Certification in Mortgage Foreclosure in 2010 • Dale Carnegie Leadership Training 2010 • Certified Family Law Mediator from 2013 to 2017 • Brevard County Bar Association 2018 • Brevard County Association of Women Lawyers 201 • Vasser B. Carlton American Inn of Court 2019 • Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer/Fee Deposits generally range anywhere from $3500 to $5000 and the attorney fees are charged at a rate of $325 per hour for the first time clients. Typically, the client is required to pay at least one-half of the retainer/fee deposit before representation will commence.
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Client Recommendations