Free Consultation: (321) 306-8718Tap to Call This Lawyer
Beth Louise Clause

Beth Louise Clause

Accomplished and Aggressive Family and Business Law Attorney (321) 306-8718
  • Divorce, Family Law, Business Law ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Business and Family Law Attorney Beth Clause A/K/A "Weezie" started her legal career as a paralegal in 1990 and has been a business and family attorney since 2001 representing clients in litigation as well as contracts, real estate matters, divorce and setting up new businesses for success. Beth is a Florida native with a down-to-earth Florida attitude but takes her role as an advocate very seriously.

Beth is an animal lover and would love to represent animals however since that is not possible she tries to do the next best thing, represent other animal lovers.

Beth enjoys the outdoors and working out.

Stetson University College of Law
J.D. (2001) | Law and Business Administration
Stetson University College of Law Logo
Professional Experience
Articles & Publications
Six Common Divorce Mistakes
Beth Clause
Speaking Engagements
Questions regarding Divorce answered live, Ask Us Brevard, Holiday Inn Viera
Attorneys and Real Estate Professionals available to answer questions
Foreclosure Mediation
Florida Dispute Resolution
Family Law and Circuit Civil Mediator
Florida Supreme Court
Professional Associations
Florida State Bar  # 517887
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Various  # 517887
Activities: • The Florida Bar Association since 2001 • U.S. Middle District Court of Florida since 2001 • Certified Circuit Civil Mediator from 2010 through 2017 • American Arbitration Association Certification in Mortgage Foreclosure in 2010 • Dale Carnegie Leadership Training 2010 • Certified Family Law Mediator from 2013 to 2017 • Brevard County Bar Association 2018 • Brevard County Association of Women Lawyers 201 • Vasser B. Carlton American Inn of Court 2019 • Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Retainer/Fee Deposits generally range anywhere from $3500 to $5000 and the attorney fees are charged at a rate of $350 per hour for the first time clients. Typically, the client is required to pay at least one-half of the retainer/fee deposit before representation will commence.
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. Who asset is a minors money certificate during a separation?
A: This will need to be addressed at mediation and/or trial. There are a lot of factors that need to be considered. Where is the money that is being deposited coming from? Is the money truly for the benefit of the child? Is your husband the only person who has control over the account?

Make sure you keep any documentation showing the status of this account and depending on the amounts being deposited you may want to file for an injunction.

Call an attorney in your area for a free consultation.
Q. My girlfriend and I want to get married. But first we have to dissolve/ get an divorce from her first marriage
A: Yes, a dissolution can be obtained by constructive service by publication. I suggest you hire an experienced attorney in your area to help you accomplish this.
Q. I agreed to an uncontested divorce, but see that the financial statement my husband filled out on my behalf is wrong
A: File an amended affidavit YOURSELF do not let your husband file anything else on your behalf. Make sure you have an attorney review the marital settlement agreement prior to signing it.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Client Recommendations
Contact & Map
540 Montreal Avenue
Suite 119
Melbourne, FL 32935
Telephone: (321) 306-8718
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed